|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice?
|What we do
|How does McGehee Bank protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We also maintain other physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect this information and we limit access to information to those employees for whom access is appropriate.
|How does McGehee Bank collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- Open an account
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Apply for financing
- Make a wire transfer
- Show your driver's license
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- McGehee Bank does not share with our affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- McGehee Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- McGehee Bank doesn't jointly market.